Each bus driver has tremendous responsibilities, and riders need to observe the rules so that each trip is safe. Violation of bus rules may bring about the loss of student riding privileges, for both limited and extended periods of time.
1. Follow rules and directions the first time given.2. Take seat quickly, face the front, and do not change seats without permission.3. No eating or drinking during daily routes.
4. Talk quietly with seat partner.
5. Use appropriate language; refrain from teasing and rude gestures.
6. Keep hands, feet and objects to self.
7. No electronic equipment to be used or visible during daily routes.