• Food Services

    Food Service money should be paid in the school office before school starts.  Payments cannot be accepted in the lunch line.  It is helpful if you mail in food service payments for your child's first meals before the school year starts, so it can be processed before the first day of school.  The price for ten elementary lunches is $20, $22.50 for ten Middle/High school lunches, and $4 for ten reduced lunches.
    The application for free and reduced-price meal is available on the website or in the school offices.
    If there is no money or a negative balance on a meal account, the student will only be allowed to charge three meals before being turned away from the breakfast or lunch line.  It is up to the parents to keep money on the student's account.
        Breakfast Lunch
      Elementary $1.25 $2.00
      Middle/High  $1.25 $2.25
      Reduced K-3 Free Free
      Reduced 4-12 Free .40
      Adult $2.50 $4.00
        Milk is .25  
Last Modified on July 25, 2017