Permanent Paraeducator Requirements

  • In order to be qualified for any permanent or substitute paraeducator openings the district may post, you must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. credential.   In addition, you must have one of the following:

    -Associate of Arts (A.A.) Degree or higher-OR-

    -Minimum of 72 quarter college credits-OR-

    -Passing score of 461 on the ETS ParaPro Assessment

    You can get a practice test to study by contacting the school district office at 784-1800 or purchase online at ETS ParaPro Website.   The online test is given in Wenatchee at the North Central Educational Service District (NCESD) - click here to find out more.  If no testing slots are available, please call the school district office for other options!