For Elementary parents:
1. Parents have the right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of each student’s classroom teachers. They may contact the building principal for this information. If you request this information the district will provide the following:
● if the teacher has met the state licensing requirements for the grade level and subjects taught
● if state licensing requirements have been waived on a temporary basis
● the type of college degree major of the teacher and field of discipline for any graduate degree or certificate
● if your child is receiving Title 1 services from paraprofessionals and if so, his/her qualifications
2. Parents will receive notice if their child is taught by a teacher, for four or more consecutive weeks, who is not highly qualified.
3. Parents will be provided information on the level of achievement of their child on each of the state academic achievement assessments.