Entiat PTO/Booster Club
What does Entiat PTO/Booster Club do for your kids?
- We support science fairs and field days.
- We provide scholarship dollars.
- We help the district by providing volunteer ticket-taker at sporting events.
- We coordinate volleyball line judges and football chain gangs.
- We assist with project-specific fundraising to build school spirit.
- We secure Tiger Gear purchasing options for students and the community.
- We provide goody bags for athletes that travel to state/districts.
- We donate funds to Books 4 Bikes, Teacher Appreciation week, etc.
* Who can join? The Entiat PTO/Booster Club is an inclusive organization that is open to all adults who care about children and schools. Parents, guardians, family, friends, teachers, and members/business owners of the community are all welcome.
* If I join the PTO, do I have to volunteer? Not at all. While we depend on volunteers for some of our responsibilities, and we greatly appreciate their time, we understand that not all families have this flexibility. Membership in the PTO can involve as much or as little time as you have to offer. There is no “wrong way” to PTO.
* What if I have an idea for a new PTO activity or program? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you. We welcome new ideas!
* When are the meetings? PTO meetings are held in the school library (or on Zoom) on the first Wednesday of the month (except in July and August) at 6 pm. If it’s your first time joining us, check our Facebook page on the meeting day for where to go. We’d love to see you! For more information, email us at email@example.com.
How can you help us help your kids?
- Follow us on Facebook so you get updates on what we're doing
- Volunteer to help whenever you can--ticket taking, science fairs, etc.
Need to make a request from the PTO? Complete this form.