Each bus driver has tremendous responsibilities, and riders need to observe the rules so that each trip is safe. Violation of bus rules may bring about the loss of student riding privileges, for both limited and extended periods of time.
1. Follow rules and directions the first time given.
2. Take seat quickly, face the front, and do not change seats without permission.
3. Talk quietly with seat partner.
4. Use appropriate language; refrain from teasing and rude gestures.
5. Keep hands, feet and objects to self.
6. No electronic equipment to be used or visible during daily routes.
Bus Routes and Loading
Buses will load and unload students in the bus loading zone behind the school building. Parents arriving to pick up students are encouraged to park in the front of the building. Time schedules for morning bus runs for Entiat Schools (times approximate) are listed below. Mid-day return and pick-up Pre-K bus routes will be set when all students are registered and will be communicated to parents of Pre-K students separately. Please have your child at the bus stop five minutes early. NOTE: Buses on up-river routes go to the furthest point on the route and turn and pick up students on the trip back to the school.
AFTERNOON BUSES: All afternoon buses will leave the school at approximately 3:17 pm each day.
LATE START: Morning buses will pick up 35 minutes later.